Submitting Your App for Review
The process for releasing your app to the general public begins by submitting your final build to us for review.
For an overview of the app review process, see How We Review Your App.
To submit an app build for review:
- Verify that your final build meets the requirements set in Preparing Your App for the Oculus Store.
- On the Build Dashboard page, copy or upload the final release build to the Store release channel.
- Click the Submission Info tab.
- Click Edit.
- Fill out all the fields in the App Specifications page and then click Save and Continue.
- Fill out all the fields in the About This App page.
- If you have localized descriptions and app titles, you must add additional fields for those languages.
- Click Manage Languages.
- Add the language and then click Update.
- Fill the new fields with your localized content.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Add the art assets required on the Assets page and then click Save and Continue.
- Specify an MSRP on the Pricing & Distribution page and then click Save and Continue.
On the Submission preview page, click Submit For Review.
Your app has been submitted for review and you will receive an email confirmation.